[Beowulf] RE:small distro for PXE boot, autostarts sshd?

Greg Keller Greg at keller.net
Fri Feb 27 10:25:59 PST 2009

Perceus is pretty distro independent, but does favor RPM based
distros.  I haven't played with SuSE much but if you're interested
consider doing a test deployment of perceus using Caos so it's already
integrated and simple.  If you like the methods/functionality of
Perceus then proceed to building and deploying it from a SuSE node.

Cheers!
Greg