[Beowulf] bonding.txt really confusing, why don't I get higher aggregate bandwidth from multiple TCP connections from multiple gigabit clients with balance-alb bonding on a server?

Sabuj Pattanayek sabujp at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 08:39:02 PST 2009

> Are you certain the MAC spoofing is working? I'd check the ARP tables on
> your systems, and maybe sniff the wire to see if the right ARP
> broadcasts are going out.

Route shows that only bond0 has a routing table. The arp tables on the
clients i run netperf on show either the mac address of eth0 or eth1
on the server. When I run netperf on the clients I can see that they
are either connecting to eth0 or eth1 using iftop. However, I still
can't get more than 1gbps.