[Beowulf] Forwarded from a long time reader having trouble posting

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Tue Dec 1 11:45:13 PST 2009

Toon, welcome back!

I've been quite happy with CentOS 5.3 and we're experimenting with
CentOS 5.4 now.  I see good stability in 5.[34] and the incorporation of
a couple of tools worth having in a distribution for 'Wulf use.  I'd not
recommend sticking with the old version, but of course, once you're
established, not carelessly upgrading, either.

gerry