[Beowulf] 1 multicore machine cluster

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 23:49:27 PDT 2009

in regards to the models you run couldnt you wait until your about to leave
for the day and let it run over night? to be honest i dont have much of a
need for clustering at the moment. the only thing i can really run on this
windows monster is boinc projects which i do. also gus doesnt the amount of
cache play a role in regards to be able to working on the machine while
crunching numbers, wont it keep swapping, etc to a minimum?

Jonathan Aquilina