[Beowulf] Oracle buys Sun

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Mon Apr 20 05:55:57 PDT 2009

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009, John Hearns wrote:

> I guess there are now two men with black suits and ties waiting in
> reception for me...

Only if you use thorium to fuel your cleverly disguised antigrav motor
scooter and are actually from a midsized planet near Arcturus.

If so, I'm sure you signed the same agreement I did in order to gain
sanctuary here:  "Never criticize M.I.B."  We both know perfectly well
that "IBM" is a not-terribly subtle anagram, and if you aren't careful
you'll have to endure the last (law)suit you'll ever bear...

;-)

    rgb

Oooo, the secret of the rgbot is out.  Five pairs of hands, five
keyboards, one brain.  Meaning only one posting in five actually makes
sense, of course.

This one isn't it.