[Beowulf] Repenting for sins against Dell (on good Friday, no less)

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Fri Apr 10 06:37:26 PDT 2009

While we're all repenting for our sins against Dell on this Good Friday,
 I'd like to add that Dell's DKMS (Dynamics Kernel Management System) is
great:

http://linux.dell.com/projects.shtml#dkms

I understand Jeff is relatively new to Dell. Maybe in the future we'll
see his influence improve Dell's clustering situation.

--
Prentice