[Beowulf] Re: MOSIX2

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 30 08:13:39 PDT 2008

I agree tony that paying for such crap is not very good idea.

You might want to move to open-ssi in this case; the project is alive
and there is in theory work getting
performed on support for cards over infiniband as well.

Most importantly is that you are gonna get more replies.

Additionally the manner open-ssi implements shared memory is very
transparant; in principle on each write it migrates a page
to the node writing.

Maybe the only big lack of open-ssi is its limited support so far for
highend network cards.

Vincent