[Beowulf] Re: MS Cray

Michael H. Frese Michael.Frese at NumerEx-LLC.com
Thu Sep 18 11:51:07 PDT 2008

My office clusters are plugged into 25 A circuits that are relatively
common in office buildings.  That still doesn't quite get you 3
kW.  But any company spending $80k for a computer will spend a
kilobuck or so more to upgrade the wiring and panel.