[Beowulf] gpgpu

Li, Bo libo at buaa.edu.cn
Mon Sep 1 17:43:16 PDT 2008

Hello,
It seemed that you had got a very good example for GPGPU. As I said before, it's not the time for GPGPU to do the DP calculation at the moment. If you can bear SP computation, you will find more about it.
NVidia just sent me some special offer about their Tesla platforms, which said that the workstation equipped with two GTX280 level professional cards costs about $5000, not bad. But my intention is still to lower the core frequency of a gaming card, and use it for computation.
Regards,
Li, Bo