[Beowulf] Active directory with Linux

Cunningham, Dave dave.cunningham at lmco.com
Thu Oct 23 10:35:41 PDT 2008

There can be a lot of variation in how AD is set up in various
environments.  The way yours is set up and your ability to influence it
will come in to play.  An all open source solution might be preferable
for many reasons, but if you are interested in COTS the vintela product
from Quest is pretty interesting.

  Dave