[Beowulf] Re: PowerEdge SC 1435: Unexplained Crashes.

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:10:17 PDT 2008

>ps. By high level support I mean that you are put in direct contact with one
>of the engineers responsible for the design of these systems in the factory.
>You do not want to talk to the normal support chain, and be asked if you
>have run some diagnostics program downloaded from the Dell site, etc.

Thanks John! Just that its hard to get that level of support
especially since I have "only" 23 servers of this type here. It would
be nice though! :-)

I guess my best bet is to find and connect with other SC1435 users
here and maybe if the problem is real there would be a mass of cases
large enough for Dell to take seriously.

--
Rahul