[Beowulf] Re: MOSIX2

Jürgen Knödlseder jurgen.knodlseder at cesr.fr
Wed Oct 1 04:54:44 PDT 2008

Hi Tony,

in fact, I also patched SATA drivers in the 2.4.26-om kernel. Yet I
could so far not manage to
get the kernel working for my latest DELL PE1950 with a Perc 6i
driver ... maybe the megaraid_sas
driver I use is outdated ...

I also search for LinuxPMI project information, but without any
success. So I share your feeling that
this projects is probably dead ...

Jürgen