[Beowulf] OpenMP on AMD dual core processors

Nathan Moore ntmoore at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 07:45:36 PST 2008

Hi Joe,

I found the article you wrote for Linux Journal right about the time you
emailed last night - thanks for the reference and the suggestions!  I find
that 1 beer and coding is ok, but num_beer .ge. 2 makes me too poetic and
insufficiently detail oriented.  Debugging the next morning is never fun.

--
Nathan Moore