[Beowulf] Re: ECC support on motherboards?

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Tue May 20 19:16:01 PDT 2008

I am in the Eee PC club as well. I got one last fall
the day they went on sale. This was just before SC07.
All week people walked up to me and said
"Is that one of those ..." and before they
could finish I said "Yes it is" and proceeded
to give them the 2 minute tour (complete with
shutdown and reboot) I recently read that the
sub-notebook market is now called the
"the netbook" market. For me Firefox, OpenOffice,
and a shell for ssh covers about 90% of what I do
when I travel (I installed Lyx for good measure as well).
And yes "I have imagined a beowulf cluster of Th-Eee's"

--
Doug

--
Doug