[Beowulf] Supercomputing Companies in the United Kingdom

andrew holway andrew at moonet.co.uk
Tue May 20 13:49:29 PDT 2008

Best you take a look at the document published by the STFC "2006
review of the UK HPC integration market"

http://epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/bitstream/1764/DLTR-2007-003.pdf

It is the business in a (slightly old) nutshell. We, like some of our
competition, have grown significantly in the past couple of years to
respond to the growing market.

There are several names on that document that do not seem to be doing
business in our sector any more. It was a bit of a rough time for
some.

Cheers

Andrew Holway
ClusterVision