[Beowulf] Supercomputing Companies in the United Kingdom

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue May 20 13:02:46 PDT 2008

Hi Mehmet:

Mehmet Suzen wrote:
>  Hello There,
>
>  I'm looking for a list of supercomputing companies in the United
> Kingdom, doing significant software
>  development for beowulf-type systems. Any names?

   There are quite a few.  I would recommend pinging John Hearns and
team over at Streamline.  They are a UK based HPC company, and have good
contacts.

   Pure software HPC is another matter.  Are you looking for companies
with products, or specific markets?  Or companies that develop HPC code
for customers?

Joe