[Beowulf] VMC - Virtual Machine Console

Peter Skomoroch peter.skomoroch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 11:07:51 PST 2008

Here are the results from one pass:

[root at ip-10-251-166-127 bonnie++-1.03a]# ./bonnie++ -d /mnt/bonnie -s 30000
-n 1 -m Fedora6 -x 3 -r 15000 -u lamuser
Using uid:500, gid:500.
name,file_size,putc,putc_cpu,put_block,put_block_cpu,rewrite,rewrite_cpu,getc,getc_cpu,get_block,get_block_cpu,seeks,seeks_cpu,num_files,seq_create,seq_create_cpu,seq_stat,seq_stat_cpu,seq_del,seq_del_cpu,ran_create,ran_create_cpu,ran_stat,ran_stat_cpu,ran_del,ran_del_cpu
Writing with putc()...done
Writing intelligently...done
Rewriting...done
Reading with getc()...done
Reading intelligently...done
start 'em...done...done...done...
Create files in sequential order...done.
Stat files in sequential order...done.
Delete files in sequential order...done.
Create files in random order...done.
Stat files in random order...done.
Delete files in random order...done.
Fedora6,30000M,14984,28,54544,15,22190,1,41469,58,55526,0,176.0

--
Peter N. Skomoroch
peter.skomoroch at gmail.com
http://www.datawrangling.com