[Beowulf] Re: Setting up a new Beowulf cluster

Tim Mattox timattox at open-mpi.org
Thu Mar 6 12:59:26 PST 2008

One important consideration that I didn't see mentioned when skimming this
thread on the beowulf  list, is what software to use to manage the cluster.
You will save yourself a LOT of time using good cluster management software.

I recommend PERCEUS (http://www.perceus.org/) but there are others you
can try, such as OSCAR (http://oscar.openclustergroup.org/).