[Beowulf] Re: "hobbyists"

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 10:50:51 PDT 2008

RGB,
(re kicking) Sure, and you won't miss. Basically, you lift your foot up and
place it on my chest, with your knee bent. I bend my knees. We say "one two
three go!" and you push with your leg while I jump backwards. If people
practice doing that *quickly* it looks kinda like you are kicking me through
the air. It helps if I have a balsa-wood table to land on :-) Or one of
those sugar-glass windows to crash through.

I should be down to Chapel Hill  this Christmas (last year we went to SF to
meet newest grand-nephew).
Peter