[Beowulf] Re: "hobbyists"

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:29:40 PDT 2008

The plan as per my limited understanding was to engage at Fulda Gap,
slow the advance and then hit them with tactical nukes in E. Germany and
further behind the lines. the Davey Crockett could be used in multiples
in such a situation (and in combination with helicopter and ground
anti-tank units) to stall the advance.  The tactical and theatre weapons
were to be used on the battlefield, and concentrations of troops behind
the lines.

Mike Davis