[Beowulf] A couple of interesting comments

Chris Dagdigian dag at sonsorol.org
Fri Jun 6 09:15:24 PDT 2008

Bad job hiding the (obvious) vendor ;)

I'm riding the bus back home to Boston after a cluster building gig
and your experience exactly matches what I encountered when I walked
into the datacenter to start work on a pile of dell 1950 servers.

I'll do you one better - 4 nodes out of our "homogenous" cluster had
reversed drive cabling which broke our imaging system as we had
specific data to place on 2 drives of differing capacity.

Regards,
Chris

/* Sent via phone - apologies for typos & terseness */