[Beowulf] Green Cluster?

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Mon Jul 21 16:29:53 PDT 2008

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Mark Hahn wrote:

> I voted Libertarian in college, but grew out of it ;)

There's libertarian, as believing in freedom and so on, there's rabid
libertarian (betrayed by foaming at the mouth about the wickedness of
having to pay taxes to keep up things like roads and police forces),
and there's practical libertarian, which maintains the libertarian
philosophy internally, recognizes that there are still a whole lot of
things that are best done by a government, and votes sensibly in such a
way that things work towards a better, and sure, freer, future.

So maybe you're STILL a libertarian, but no longer rabid...;-)

    rgb