Religious wars (was Re: [Beowulf] A press release)

stephen mulcahy smulcahy at
Mon Jul 21 03:19:39 PDT 2008

Joe Landman wrote:
> Eeekk... return of the language wars.  They all have the same morphology
> Person1:  "My language is better than yours"
> Person2:  "Oh yeah?  At least I use a real OS, CP/M!"
> and its downhill in a cascade of responses from there ...

You probably edit your language with a terrible editor like emacs though

/me ducks

Stephen Mulcahy, Applepie Solutions Ltd., Innovation in Business Center,
GMIT, Dublin Rd, Galway, Ireland.  +353.91.751262
Registered in Ireland, no. 289353 (5 Woodlands Avenue, Renmore, Galway)