[Beowulf] For CPMD users

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 08:03:00 PST 2008

Sangamesh,
If it turns out that you need to recompile with the debugging symbol table,
and then use a symbolic debugger to examine the "core" file against the
application source, and you've never done that before, then drop me a line
(but I would not be up-to-date about your compiler or your debugger).
However, we are hoping someone has a better, easier response for you :-)
Good luck,
Peter