[Beowulf] VMC - Virtual Machine Console

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Wed Jan 16 06:18:20 PST 2008

I get the desire for fault tolerance  etc. and I like the idea
of migration. It is just that many HPC people have spent
careers getting applications/middleware as close to the bare
metal as possible. The whole VM concept seems orthogonal to
this goal. I'm curious how people are approaching this
problem.

--
Doug

--