[Beowulf] Setting up a new Beowulf cluster

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:01:16 PST 2008

Let us not forget CENTos for those of us that require a longer lifespan
for our operating systems.

I have one cluster that uses CENTOS 3, CENTOS 4 and controls its storage
via Solaris 10.  The next major upgrade will retire the CentOS 3
machines (2.4 dual single core ghz opterons) and use CENTOS 5 on Dual
Dual core or Dual Quad Core opterons.

Mike Davis