[Beowulf] cli alternative to cluster top?

Thomas Vixel tvixel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:22:35 PST 2008

That does sound interesting, but more for some of my personal projects.

It wouldn't work for the situation at hand because:
1) It sounds like it introduces a SPF (the head node).
2) Giving our developers cluster-wide 'killall' & 'kill' functionality
makes me cringe.
    Most of them only know just enough about Linux to be dangerous.
3) It would require completely reworking our current cluster solution;
    a daunting task to say the least.
4) There isn't much love for commercial & non-OSS software at our company.