[Beowulf] Stroustrup regarding multicore

Vincent Diepeveen diep at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 28 07:09:17 PDT 2008

As i'm typing as fast as RGB, though not at the same quality, yet
perhaps with a wider scope,
seems i'm allowed by the generosity of Greg to post this.

With respect to your viewpoints on how scientific world works, it
definately reminds me how
the average guy might be. Between big extremes; on the one hand the
great
achievements of reaching the Moon and soon hopefully Mars.
On the other hand not aware of anything what happens outside of state
borders, let alone
nation borders. Being too lazy to read emails, as a result from not
wanting to think too much;
therefore turning on the TV and when zapping spitting on the same guy
again.

Vincent