[Beowulf] hang-up of HPC Challenge

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Tue Aug 19 18:12:52 PDT 2008

----- "Mikhail Kuzminsky" <kus at free.net> wrote:

> What else may be the reason of hangup ?

Depends what you mean by "hangup"  really..

Does the code crash, does it just stop & idle, does it
busy loop, does the node oops, does it lockup, etc ?

If you're not already running a mainline kernel (say
2.6.26.2) it might also be worth giving that a
go too, we're happily doing it on our Barcelonas
(though on CentOS not SuSE).

cheers,
Chris