[Beowulf] LAM w/HPC Challenge: ld.so interface ?

Mikhail Kuzminsky kus at free.net
Fri Aug 8 11:47:12 PDT 2008

For some reasons I need to run HPC Challenge tests w/LAM MPI instead
of OpenMPI.

LAM was installed, and the classical test w/hello - using gcc - was
performed successfully.

But when I build hpcc executable, I see linker messages about
undefined
references to dlsym/dlclose/dlopen/dlerror modules from the functions
sys_dl_sym/close/open - which are presented in ltdl.o module (in
liblam.a).

Sorry, how to find - which library contains this dl* modules ?

Mikhail Kuzminsky
Computer Assistance to Chemical Research Center
Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry
Moscow