[Beowulf] MPICH2 error

Luis Alejandro Del Castillo Riley acastillo22 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 18:23:23 PDT 2008

Here it is:this is the output

acastillo at wolverine-master:~$ mpdboot --verbose -n 5 -f mpd.hosts
running mpdallexit on wolverine-master
LAUNCHED mpd on wolverine-master  via
RUNNING: mpd on wolverine-master
LAUNCHED mpd on wolverine-ns1  via  wolverine-master
LAUNCHED mpd on wolverine-ns2  via  wolverine-master
LAUNCHED mpd on wolverine-ns3  via  wolverine-master
LAUNCHED mpd on wolverine-ns4  via  wolverine-master
mpdboot_wolverine-master (handle_mpd_output 406): from mpd on wolverine-ns3,
invalid port info:
no_port