[Beowulf] OT: Out-of-band request

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Sep 24 21:59:43 PDT 2007

Need to chat with anyone running AiX on a p575 system with Load Leveler
and the HPS interconnect, and WRF as the application.

I intend to get with IBM, but this group's more likely to give straight
answers quickly than most other routes available to me at this time.

Thanks, please return to regular programming.

gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983