[Beowulf] overclocking with liquids

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:48:02 PDT 2007

My apologies (not that I think the 3-processor thing is bad), but my
mistake, AMD not Intel.
The item was from Slashdot's 9-19 "headlines",

AMD Announces Triple-Core Phenom Processors
   from the chips-that-don't-require-dipping dept.
   posted by Zonk on Monday September 17, @23:26 (AMD)
   http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/09/18/0217223

Peter