[Beowulf] Off Topic: Beowulf and SGE Training Classes

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Thu Sep 20 11:12:23 PDT 2007

Georgetown University High Performance Cluster Computing Training

Georgetown University is offering three clustering classes in the near
future. We are holding another Advanced Sun Grid Engine Configuration
and Administration class at the end of October. It is a three-day course
being taught by one of the developers of SGE. For more information, see
the following link:

http://www.gridswatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1190&Itemid=25

We have an Introduction to Beowulf Administration class the end of
January that covers Oscar, Rocks, and a diskless-based cluster solution.
In March we are holding an Intermediate Beowulf Administration class
that focuses on benchmarking and tuning. For more information, see our
web site or contact me.

http://www.gridswatch.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=16

--
Jess Cannata