[Beowulf] Passwordless ssh - strange problem

James Bardin jbardin at bu.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:44:44 PDT 2007

If you've copied your publickey to the server already (`ssh-copy-id`
will add it to the authorized_keys file fro you), and the permissions
are correct, I can't think of anything else to try without looking at
the server.

The sshd logs should shed some light, and make sure that sshd_config has
"PubkeyAuthentication yes"

-jim

--