[Beowulf] Big storage

Antonin Kral A.Kral at sh.cvut.cz
Mon Sep 10 06:15:41 PDT 2007

* Joe Landman <landman at scalableinformatics.com> writes:
> > Yes, but I don't want to turn this into a commercial, so I will be
> > succinct.  Scalable Informatics (my company) has a similar product,
> > which does have a good price and price per gigabyte, while providing
> > excellent performance.  Details (white paper, benchmarks, presentations)
> > at the http://jackrabbit.scalableinformatics.com web site.

Thanks for interesting pointer Joe. Is it possible to get more
information about tuning, as is written at the beginning of the test
report?

<cite>
Detailed configuration descriptions may be provided upon request, by
contacting
Scalable Informatics or our partners at sales at scalableinformatics.com .
</cite>

  Thanks,