[Beowulf] Re: Beowulf Digest, Vol 42, Issue 50

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:04:01 PDT 2007

I think the first error (file not found) was corrected right away, then the
second error was running but no response. So the relevant lines are:

==== this attempt failed to start so next he tries....

> [waldyd at simeca ~]$ mpirun -np 8 -v -s n0 a.out
> 6728 a.out running on n0 (o)
> 4967 a.out running on n1
=== this attempt runs sucessfully but does not return a message at the end;
only the processes 0, 3, and 6 say "hellow" at the end.

Peter