[Beowulf] Web interfaces for yer cluster.

lcaii at bellsouth.net lcaii at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 31 02:50:10 PDT 2007

While this isn't exactly a web-based interface...
Interactive Supercomputing's StarP  (www.interactivesupercomputing.com) is a way for both matlab and python users to take advantage of clusters with much less code development than normal  compiled FORTRAN95/C sort of development normally needed for cluster supercomputing.  It is an interesting solution that we are beginning to experiment with to see if we can take advantage of this for a bunch of signal processing problems.

Larry Atha
Dept of Defense
-------------- Original message from John Leidel <john.leidel at gmail.com>: --------------