[Beowulf] Announcing the New York City HPC Users Group

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Tue Oct 23 05:32:19 PDT 2007

For those who live the New York City Area, I am forming an
HPC users group. The first meeting is on Thursday November 1.
I expect the meeting to focus on organization and how
we want to structure the meetings (speakers, topics, tutorials etc)
We will also have some discussion on the future trends in HPC.
You can check out the web page for more information:

http://www.linux-mag.com/launchpad/business-class-hpc/main/4140

You can sign up for the mailing list on the web page.

The meeting is being held at the IBM build, but this is not
a marketing/sales event. They are providing the space, all
are welcome. Refreshments will be available.

--
Doug