[Beowulf] How do people keep track of computers in your cluster(s)?

Bruce Allen ballen at gravity.phys.uwm.edu
Mon Oct 22 05:05:10 PDT 2007

Hi Carsten,

Here is the database system used by ROCKS:

http://www.rocksclusters.org/rocks-documentation/reference-guide/4.1/database.html

Rocks is an open-source Linux cluster distribution that enables end users
to easily build computational clusters, grid endpoints and visualization
tiled-display walls.

Cheers,
 	Bruce