[Beowulf] Re: [Dulug] Parallel debuggers (fwd)

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Thu Oct 18 05:43:44 PDT 2007

Dear MPI Mavens,

What is the current state of the art for MPI (or PVM or other parallel
code) debuggers?  I vaguely recall some review articles on this on CWM
and/or CM, and of course there has been list discussion in the past, but
a quick summary would be very useful.

    rgb

--
Robert G. Brown
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305