[Beowulf] Parallel Development Tools

Robert G. Brown rgb at phy.duke.edu
Wed Oct 17 09:55:29 PDT 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Tim Cutts wrote:

> If you want a good introduction to debian packages and how they work, then I
> recommend Martin Krafft's book "The Debian System".  I've been a Debian
> Developer for ten years, and that book still teaches me useful stuff about
> Debian on a regular basis.

Very useful information, actually, and I will get the book in my next
Amazon load.  For better or worse, I'm maintaining a couple of packages
that are living under FC and going into Debian, and the only sane way to
do that is to learn them both (since both dieharder and wulfware have
libraries of their own and nontrivial builds).

     rgb

--
Robert G. Brown
Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305