[Beowulf] best linux distribution

Farid Behnia behnia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 06:46:20 PDT 2007

I agree with Jacob. You're asking a very broad question and you need to
narrow it down by determining your requirements. What distributions have
your worked with already?

I've had experience with several solutions but I got down with FAI and
Debian.

BTW it's good to see another fellow countryman here!