[Beowulf] best linux distribution

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Mon Oct 8 06:23:23 PDT 2007

<NOMEX>
Fedora core 6 is where I'd start today.  SuSE 10.x is a very good second
choice.  We've also tried ROCKS and haven't been too impressed.  ROCKS
installs easily and replicates to the nodes but FC6 and kickstart is
just too easy and offers a bit more usability in our experience
</nomex>

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983