[Beowulf] 32 nodes cluster price

John Van Workum jdvw at tticluster.com
Fri Oct 5 04:12:07 PDT 2007

We are pricing out a modest storage system too. We are looking at using
Areca (http://www.areca.com.tw/products/pcie341.htm). Their new Intel 800MHz
IOP341 I/O processor based RAID cards with 2GB cache look impressive. Anyone
have experience with these? Seems 3Ware are more popular on this list.

Regards,
John