[Beowulf] OTM 07 Call for Participation
zahir.tari at rmit.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 19:18:44 PDT 2007
This is to let you know that the selection process for the OTM 2007
Federated event just finished. This event will be held in Algarve
(Portugal) during the period of 25-30 November 2007, and it involves
the following major conferences:
- International Symposium on Distributed Objects and
- International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems
- International Symposium on Grid computing, high-performAnce
and Distributed Applications (GADA'07)
- International Conference on Ontologies, Databases and
Applications of Semantics (ODBASE'07)
- International Symposium on Information Security (IS'07)
We are proud to announce you the four exceptional keynote speakers
for the OTM 2007 event:
- Donald Ferguson (Microsoft) on "The Internet Service Bus"
- Mark Little (Red Hat) on "Transaction Processing in a
Service Oriented Architecture"
- York Sure (SAP) on "Towards the next Generation Value Networks"
- Dennis Gannon (Indiana University) on "A Service Architecture
for eScience Grid Gateways"
- Whitfield Diffie (Sun Microsystems) on "Cryptography: Past,
Present and Future"
Details about the list of accepted papers can be found at
In additional to the conferences, OTM 2007 is also running
exceptional workshops covering various topics (e.g. agents in web
services, privacy, context-aware mobile services...).
Hope to see you at OTM 2007 in Portugal! Please send us an e-mail to
fedconf at cs.rmit.edu.au for any information.
Zahir [Tari] & Robert [Meersman]
-- OTM 2007 General Co-Chairs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Beowulf