[Beowulf] Joe Blaylock's notes on running a MacOS cluster, Nov. 2007

Kragen Javier Sitaker kragen at pobox.com
Tue Nov 20 11:19:07 PST 2007

This is not strictly about Beowulfs, but it is probably of interest to
their users.

My friend Joe's team from Indiana University just fielded a MacOS
cluster for the Supercomputing '07 Cluster Challenge.  His experiences
weren't that great; I encouraged him to jot something quick down so that
other people could benefit from his hard-won lessons.

There's more information about the challenge at
http://sc07.supercomp.org/?pg=clusterchlng.html&pp=conference.html.

----- Forwarded message from Kragen Javier Sitaker <kragen at pobox.com> -----