[Beowulf] Network Filesystems performance

Buccaneer for Hire. buccaneer at rocketmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:16:25 PST 2007

I can assure you that here in the US I have made then
VERY aware of that fact.  Since we have such a large
cluster they really want to move us into RHEL in the
worse way.

We use XFS under Fedora and contrained to using RHEL,
EXT3.  When the client complains about performance, I
just tell them to conmtact Redhat.