[Beowulf] I know you guys are out there

Gerry Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Nov 8 13:48:48 PST 2007

How many of our system integrators/vendors who lurk on the list (or
post) are going to be in Reno next week?  I need to start chatting, and
getting some information.

We're considering building out a high throughput cluster and need to
discuss Intel/AMD options (with documentation/benchmark results),
interfconnects, minimum RAM configs, power, thermal, etc.

A lot of this has gone past the list in the past, both distant and
recent, and I'm starting to get the cycles to dig into the archives, but
I'd like to start talking 1-on-1 to get an idea of what we're spending
what our options are, who I should (and shouldn't) be talking to, etc.

Off-list responses probably are best...

Thanks gerry
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.862.3982 FAX: 979.862.3983