[Beowulf] Network considerations for new generation cheap beowulfcluster

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:16:25 PDT 2007

This led me to SUNMOS (OS for parallel processing, Sandia's alternative for
the aforementioned intel PSC descendants)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUNMOS. Sandia's page looks like real progress
for inertial containment sustainable thermonuclear fusion, which really
wouuld be super duper cool, fuel your zeppelin with seawater, but I can't
find latter-day references to SUNMOS. Anybody know what became of it?
Thanks,
Peter